COSTING AND PRICING
• Understand the criteria of a price setting policy.
• Analyse internal and external factors that impact upon pricing decisions.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship between costs, revenue and profits.
• Know the Tendering Process.
• Understand the various Procurement Procedures.
• Know where and how to obtain Tenders.
• Understand the different Pricing Strategies.
• Estimate and Price a Tender.
• Complete and submit a Tender.
APPLY QUALITY PRINCIPLES ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE
• Implement a quality improvement process.
• Implement a quality control system.
• Apply specifications on a project.
MAINTAIN RECORDS ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE
• Confirm recording requirements on site.
• Maintain time and log sheets.
• Complete forms related to construction processes.
• Store and communicate information.
CALCULATE CONSTRUCTION QUANTITIES TO A DEVELOP A WORK PLAN
• Make calculations.
• Develop a work plan.
• Production rates are estimated for work activities.
• Time durations for work activities are calculated.
READ AND INTERPRET CONSTRUCTION DRAWINGS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Explain the role of drawings and specifications.
• Identify drawings and symbols used on a construction.
• Safeguard, store and issue construction drawings.
• Apply information from drawings in construction activities.