Empowerment Mastery Courses
GOAL SETTING AND DEVELOPMENT OF ACTION PLANS
- Set realistic goals for tasks and activities.
- Prioritise tasks and activities in order to plan time.
- Draw up a plan/schedule to organise tasks and activities.
- Carry out tasks and activities as planned.
- Explain the concept of leadership.
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
- Analyse and compare leadership theories.
- Apply the different roles and qualities of leadership in a work context.
VALUES AND ETHICS
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of self as a unique individual.
- Demonstrate understanding of self in relation to different environments.
- Use a variety of strategies to deal with life situations.
- Make an informed life decision based on self-knowledge.
- Understand personal finance.
- Manage personal debt.
- Plan and prepare a personal budget.
- Create sustainable income.
- Match own skills, experience and personal attributes against prospective jobs or advertised vacancies.
- Compile a curriculum vitae and covering letter containing all relevant information and support documentation.
- Project a positive personal image through punctuality, appropriate dress and grooming for the interview.
- Use a variety of strategies to maintain communication.
- Adapt speech to accommodate cultural sensitivities without losing own meaning.
- Use knowledge of language structures and conventions to shape or decode meaning of unfamiliar vocabulary or constructions.
- Organise and present information in a focused and coherent manner.