Empowerment Mastery Courses
GOAL SETTING AND DEVELOPMENT OF ACTION PLANS
• Set realistic goals for tasks and activities.
• Prioritise tasks and activities in order to plan time.
• Draw up a plan/schedule to organise tasks and activities.
• Carry out tasks and activities as planned.
• Explain the concept of leadership.
• Differentiate between leadership and management.
• Analyse and compare leadership theories.
• Apply the different roles and qualities of leadership in a work context.
VALUES AND ETHICS
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of self as a unique individual.
• Demonstrate understanding of self in relation to different environments.
• Use a variety of strategies to deal with life situations.
• Make an informed life decision based on self-knowledge.
• Understand personal finance.
• Manage personal debt.
• Plan and prepare a personal budget.
• Create sustainable income.
• Match own skills, experience and personal attributes against prospective jobs or advertised vacancies.
• Compile a curriculum vitae and covering letter containing all relevant information and support documentation.
• Project a positive personal image through punctuality, appropriate dress and grooming for the interview.
• Use a variety of strategies to maintain communication.
• Adapt speech to accommodate cultural sensitivities without losing own meaning.
• Use knowledge of language structures and conventions to shape or decode meaning of unfamiliar vocabulary or constructions.
• Organise and present information in a focused and coherent manner.