DEVELOPING A BUSINESS PLAN
- Know the purpose and importance of business plans.
- Understand the different elements of the plan.
- Know what information to gather and collate to compile the business plan.
- Know what format and lay out to use.
- Understand the process of communicating with role-layer to finance the business.
FINANCING A NEW BUSINESS
- Determine the capital requirements of the new venture.
- Identify and compare all short term and long term funding options for new ventures.
- Compile income and expenditure and assets and liabilities statements.
- Identify the requirements and processes to access the selected financing option for the new venture.
MANAGE THE FINANCES OF A BUSINESS
- Explain financial aspects involved in running new venture.
- Apply cash flow management in the running of a new venture.
- Apply an accounting system to manage a new venture.
- Analyse an income and expenditure statement.
- Analyse a balance sheet.
- Make a financial decision based on financial statements.